Friday, March 5, 2021

Production & Modifications

 Hello, welcome back! 

Certainly enough I knew this would happen, some changes need to be made in order for everything to flow and I have also come up with a brilliant idea that will help with the overall finish of the opening scene.

First of all, I was thinking the other day about how this movie could be more personal and of course, hit the audience deeper. I came up with the brightest idea ever, why isn't the movie recorded in the first person? Let me elaborate...

Soul, the protagonist of my film, spends her days locked in her room bored out of her mind. She decides to blog about her day-to-day life and the film will show everything in her perspective as if the tapes from her camera are her story if that makes sense. Later on, as she goes outside without permission, she documents the entire thing on her camera, which will later in the movie be very helpful, and all her thoughts, symptoms, and experience is documented on the tape.


Furthermore, as I reflect on my production, I think keeping a positive mind throughout the whole process will definitely facilitate every step of the way. Coming up with ideas and giving meaning to them is only the beginning of my journey. I don't know what's to come but It will come if I am determined to get to it IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

I will leave you guys here and intrigued with my new idea. Will I do it? you'll find out next time I see you as I prepare to get the camera on, characters together, and ideas in one place. 


I will see you all next time, 

Alessia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....