Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Key Moments

 Hello Everyone, 

Thanks for coming back!

Time is ticking and filming day is so close I start to get nervous every time I think about it. What if nothing goes accordingly? what if something doesn't work out? I would ask myself these questions frequently and clearly, I was beating myself up. Planning out the script, costumes, lighting, and more has been very stressful I"ll admit. However, looking at the bright side of it, the process of brainstorming with the help of my friends and family has helped tremendously by making it easier. 

Now, some key moments in my opening scene will definitely be the messy room as I want the audience to really understand who this character is and what she is suffering from with heavy detail. The next key moment will consist of emphasizing the character's moods and how her environment affects them. 

More studying and research are being made but I am so glad I can finally start working on the production and filming as soon as possible. I will leave the audience starstruck. 


Please come back tomorrow for more updates!

Alessia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....