Thursday, March 18, 2021

It’s reflection time...

I take it back.
This week was cut short. It was all going great. 
One of my actors actually got sick and it turned out to be COVID-19. As disappointed as I am, it’s important to recognize these times are rough and there are way more important things to take into consideration like our health. My team and I got tested and luckily we are negative, but this means the filming process is detained for a couple of more days until this person tests negative and feels okay to continue. 
Looking at it from the bright side, I now have more time to make some changes and even film some scenes that do not include this character, progress! Right? 
Moreover, I have done some research and found some microphones on Best Buy that are affordable and can make a great impact on my film. I’m thrilled! 
We shall keep our heads up. No one said this would be easy and I realize now. I will keep working and trying my hardest to push forward and make advances to my film and my vision and I can’t wait for the final product.
Thank you for understanding, 
I will keep you all updated.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HGpIBNkxsT2KhpGaRZw8XWbwpL3Cprmf
See you later, alligator!
Alessia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....