Wednesday, March 17, 2021

THANKS TO... BREAKOUT ROOMS

Hello Everyone,
It’s been an excellent week, with the planning and shooting of my first scene, it’s safe to safe I feel more accomplished every day.
You’d think by now I would know all the tricks and tips anyone has to offer but the more I go on breakout rooms, the more ideas and tips I bring to the table, let’s talk about them!
First, I explained to everyone in my breakout room (there were about 5 of us) what my opening scene talked about and it seemed like everyone enjoyed the idea and gave their opinion on it which for the most part were positive. As I explained to them some of my struggles such as audio, lighting, and editing, they have blessed me with some solutions that I will definitely be taking into consideration. This time, I wrote them down on my iPad and saved it to my “planning portfolio” and I will be soon be doing more research and maybe purchasing some of these items that will help with the development of my film such as a microphone. 
Below I will attach what I wrote down. 
Thank you to my group members who collaborated with me and did not mind sharing their secrets so that we can all succeed in this amazing project!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17_ASL74OOUjG4Wl8Pc1EYLHKenhg1jbY
See you all later!
Alessia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....