Sunday, March 14, 2021

THE PROCESS

Today I woke up with my right foot. 

I recorded the first scene of my film and it went spectacularly.

With the help of my mom and sister, I was able to put together the first drawings of my storyboard and bring them to life. 

The process of filming was hard though. A lot of bloopers and mistakes were made. For example, my sister who plays the role of Soul, had a hard time memorizing her parts and my mom also forgot some of the lines. My cat who plays Lennot, Soul's cat was not able to stay still in one spot which made it very difficult to film. Nevertheless, the scenes turned out exactly how I wanted them to and my vision and ideas were spot on! I'm thrilled. 

I made a list of things I need to adjust at the end:

  • Sound
  • lighting
  • background music
I will attach some scenes as well as behind the scenes of how this day played out and you guys can start creating an idea of how the movie will turn out at the end, no spoilers though! 

Special thanks to my sister, Elisa and mom, Rosalba, who've surprisingly helped me out tremendously and collaborated with the process, I would've never been able to get it done without them. Thank you! 







Thank you all for checking in, see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....