Sunday, March 21, 2021

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!

Not the ones you might be thinking of. 
Today, I went outside and with the help of my fellow, healthy characters, I was able to capture some of the shots needed for my second scene. 
I have found many pros and cons to filming at night and also some solutions and improvements I can do for next time.
There are definitely more cons than pros but I think these are all bareable and we could work around them. 
I will attach the list made below and I hope next time I see you there will be plenty solutions and maybe I’ll be done by then!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A3N0Baj2OtiaS_DKmxGYb5x09KBb7g-b

See you later, alligator! 
Alessia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....