Monday, March 22, 2021

SPRING BREAK (with no breaks)

The first day of spring break is finally here and there is no better way to enjoy it than taking the day off and take advantage of the beautiful weather to film. Although I had to skip a couple of scenes because of the COVID incident, I think the scene I filmed today will do justice. This scene consists of Soul jumping out of her window to go outside and explore. This scene had a few complications due to the lighting and surprisingly there were many interruptions such as cars passing by, outside noise (construction), and joggers. However, although I filmed about 30 times to get the perfect shot, my whole team was very helpful and we finally achieved what I was looking for. 
As far as changes made, there weren’t any big ones. I will advise because I live in a two-story building, Soul can’t literally jump off the window so a lot of editing has to be made to make it look like she does. Jump cutting is key in this scene and precise angles as well. Overall, today was a successful filming day and I will include some shots from today, no spoilers though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....