Tuesday, March 2, 2021

YOU GOT THE PART!

Hello, everyone,


Today I have some very exciting news that needs to be shared, obviously...

 I have finally found who will be playing each character!!!

After days of auditions and many participants, I have finally decided who fits each role best. I will admit, t wasn't easy. In my opinion, everyone deserved it. My characters, however, deserve justice, and it will be served. SO, I was looking for actors who not only played their characters accordingly but also, who understood my ideas and were willing to bring them to life. 

But first! I would like to disclose who these characters are since I've only gotten into detail with the protagonist, Soul. 

(Protagonist)

 Soul - Played by my sister, Elisa Romer 

(Antagonists) 

Portia, Soul's mother- Played by my mom, Rosalba 

Rafael, the first kidnapper - Played by my cousin, Gerardo

Carlos, the second kidnapper- Played by my best friend, Gabriel 

Lennot, Soul's Cat- my cat (a personal favorite)

For now, these are all the characters I need for my opening scene, but surely I will let you know if something changes of course. 

6 Ways to Celebrate at the End of a Project | PBLWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....