Thursday, March 11, 2021

THE SCRIPT

 Hello Everyone, 

Today I have some very exciting news... the opening scene's script is finally here! 

Many of you have been anticipating it since the beginning and I'm so glad I was able to get it done. 

I will say this will not be the final script as they are some modifications and new factors that will come into play later on. Writing the script was fairly easy as I had a picture of how the whole opening scene was going to turn out. At first, it may look plain and simple but there are many things that will be added and removed through the whole filming process which by the way, is approaching very quickly. 

Some things to point out about the script are:

  • Some characters such as Carlos and Rafael are only introduced at the end and don't have much dialogue.
  • The dad is not introduced in the opening scene.
  • It's not the final script. Modifications will be made along the way.

Furthermore, I've done deeper research about schizophrenia and I noticed not a lot of this illness will be portrayed in the opening scene which may be a problem. However, I do still keep in mind this is only an opening scene and the illness and plot twist will be portrayed later on in the movie. 

I will attach the script below and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....