Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Right Path

Hello, welcome again!

After many, many days of brainstorming, I am definitely headed in the right path.

After some research, I've came to the conclusion that many of the psychological thriller films I've been studying are mostly treating a mental illness. Now, for my project, I'm not exactly sure how far i can go with talking about a mental illness without first offending anyone out there, and second, doing it precisely and professionally so that my intentions with this film are clear.

Furthermore, I did make some research and have very serious mental illnesses that not only deserve awareness but also I'd be honored to talk about and express in my film. Some of these include:

  • schizophrenia
  • bipolar disorder
  •  personality disorder
  • PTSD
  • eating disorder (anorexia)
  • depression
  • ADHD
The time is coming near and I have to make a decision very soon. So, the easiest route would be one I could relate with and my young audience could too. 
I will see you all tomorrow with another update but for now I will be researching more about some of these illnesses.

See you later, alligator.

Alessia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....