Monday, February 15, 2021

Making Decisions

    I can't stop thinking about this project. My ideas are only getting better but the decisions I ought to make keep getting harder. I keep wondering which ones would be more effective and attention-grabbing to my audience but I have so many I can't decide on one. Also, I've thought about looking for a partner with the same idea but the anxiety of getting rejected or even disagreeing on some things terrifies me just because I don't know them in person and I can't imagine how this project would work out without having to meet in person. Maybe I should keep working by myself and be my own partner, right?

    Anyways, like I said in one of my previous posts, my idea for this film is still the same: Psychological Thriller and Science Fiction. I still don't know what my opening scene would be but I'm thinking of keeping it traditional by starting with a happy setting, where everything seems fine, and BOOM! all of a sudden there's a plot twist, there's mind-twisting, etc. Still, though, I don't know anything about my characters and I have to keep in mind, it's a film, not a series. 

    I will keep on binging Black Mirror and take even more inspiration from it until I get the perfect film, of course, out of my own head. I will update you guys soon with more inspiration as well as more research about the genre and my audience that without any doubt will be helpful in the future.

See you later! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....