Sunday, February 14, 2021

Where do I begin?

     When my teacher first introduced this project I'm not going to lie, I was scared. I know my abilities and this was fairly easy for me but I knew I had to exceed expectations. At first, I really had no idea what I wanted to do and I kept going around wondering how my project was going to set an example for the future as well as reflecting who I am and what I like. Such a big project requires big ideas and thankfully, as a Pisces, being creative is a gift. Of course, I took some time to myself and this project and really focused on my skills. With that being said, I have brainstormed a bunch of ideas for my project I would love to share and I know throughout the process, more ideas will come to mind as well. 

    First, I'd begin by explaining my genre: thriller. This has me a little worried just because I'm not sure how perfectly scary my project could come out. Personally, I've watched a lot of scary movies and not many were outstanding to me. Except for those that are psychologically creepy... you know... those that really get into your mind and mess around with you for a week or so. Similar to Black Mirror episodes. My ultimate goal is to figure out my audience's mind and stand in their point of view so I can come up with a piece that will leave them all astonished in a good and/ or a bad way.

    I will not get too much into detail just yet because I still have some research to do and ideas to present. Unfortunately at the moment, I do not have a partner to work with but I'm sure some of my friends and family can pitch in their opinions and constructive criticism to my work, at the end of the day two minds are better than one. So, my inspiration for this project will be the show Black Mirror on Netflix... but I will make it even better. I might get some emails from Netflix later on asking me to work for them but of course, I have to finish my portfolio first. OH! and graduate... The due date is only about 2 or 3 months away but I must start working now. After all, a good project requires a lot of time and effort to excel. 

    As time goes by I realize some days will be harder than others and I'm sure obstacles will be presented my way. However, it is up to me to decide how I face these challenges and remember to always keep my head up high despite what others have to say. As long as I am pleased with the outcome, I will always be satisfied and be successful. 

See you all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....