Saturday, March 27, 2021

Ups and downs

I’m getting worried. 
My friend who contracted COVID last week has fortunately been feeling better but hasn’t tested negative yet. I don’t know if they will be okay just in time to film the final scene they partake in. I’m starting to think about plan B and the only thing that comes to mind is substituting the actors but will still play the same character. I have already asked one of my friends and he agreed to do it I just have to let him know in time. 
Furthermore, I’ve written down some of the things I need to keep in mind while editing next week (final week) and also the adjustments I have to make to other scenes, here’s a sneak peek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....