Monday, November 9, 2020

 Welcome! 

My name is Alessia Romer for those of you who don't know. This vlog was created on November 8th for my AICE Media Studies class. I am currently a junior in high school. the way I would use this blog is for the sole purpose of recording my progress until the AICE exam that is required to obtain credit for my AICE diploma. I love the tools the website provides to give you a little insight into what this experience would be like. Eventually, I plan on familiarizing myself with the website so I can provide you, the readers, with my platform and for future posts. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK-

Today is the day I've been looking forward to forever: RESTING DAY.  I've finally finished THE WHOLE PROJECT and it wasn't easy....